16th June 2020
If you have been thinking about building a new home, now is the perfect time. The recent announcement of the Federal Government HomeBuilder stimulus scheme for new housing means that you could be one step closer to building the home you’ve always wanted at Onkaparinga Views. A cash grant of $25,000 will be available to buyers who meet the below criteria. And it doesn’t matter if you’re a First Home Buyer or not. In fact, if you ARE a First Home Buyer, you’ll also eligible for the $15,000 First Home Owner Grant as well, meaning you could access up to $40,000!
But hurry, the HomeBuilder Grant is only available for a limited time.
Do you meet the following criteria?
• You must be an owner-occupier (no companies or trusts), and the new home must be your principle place of residence
• The property value cannot exceed $750,000 (includes land value)
• The build contract must be signed between now and 31 December 2020 with construction commencing within three months of the contract being signed
• You must be an Australian citizen over 18 years of age.
• Singles must be earning $125,000 annually or less based on 2018-19 tax return or later
• Couples must earn $200,000 annually or less based on 2018-19 tax returns or later
How can you use the HomeBuilder Grant at Onkaparinga Views?
If you have already purchased land at Onkaparinga Views, but have not yet signed a build contract, then you are in luck! You must sign your build contract prior to December 31st, and your builder must commence construction within 3 months of signing. If you need help or guidance when choosing a builder, please speak with our Sales Agents, Michael or John.
If you have not yet secured land, then speak with us about our upcoming new land release – The Ramsay Release. Do your research now and work out which type of allotment will suit you, your family and your budget. Do you want a single garage home or a double? Do you need 3 or bedrooms? How many living areas do you need? These are all considerations that you must take into account before you purchase land and talk to a builder.
Why should you take advantage of the Grant?
There has never been an opportunity like this for those wanting to build a new home. Lower upfront costs means that you can enter the property market sooner, and put the extra funds towards add-on costs like furniture, landscaping and solar.
Get started today.
Make sure you meet the above criteria, then give our Sales Agents a call on the below details.
Michael Gallagher – 0411 858 488 or email@example.com
John Higginson – 0427 986 907 or firstname.lastname@example.org